Wednesday, November 21, 2007

flight

the song in my heart
is drumming in my ears
the rhythm is pulling all
the colours in line
the shadows disappear
as the key opens
me up wide

opened to the motion
of the stars
round this here planet
circulating on the beat
of the one pulse

streams of red
mixing with streams of green
flowing into rivers of blue
all within me and out to you
mixing up a whole new brew

this takes a moment
just a few
breaths and
it’s shaken, stirred
settled into the place
where feathers fall away
and only the breeze remains

2 Comments:

At 11:37 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, really beautiful and true, especially on this morning, when I stepped onto the porch and last leaves of the oak tree fell and swirled around me :)

Peace and Blessings!

 
At 7:11 p.m., Blogger Kozi Wolf said...

perfect |}

 

Post a Comment

<< Home