Monday, October 29, 2007


The 0-9 Law of Harmonic Energy Motion

The Elders call this the key Sacred Law because it controls all laws. The Great Spirit's intent for evolution into excellence is born first out of the receptive-creative energy of the feminine principle. Then, through its active-conceptive energy, the male principle, it manifests the form of its intent with maximum efficiency and minimum effort.

This process and every thing you do, follows nine movements (ten steps):

Focus
Substance
Form
Determination
Understanding
Imagination
Freedom
Pattern
Chaos
Completion

When I was a young boy, my clan uncle, John Two Crows, demonstrated this law to me by taking me to a pond near our house. He dropped a pebble into the water intently. Over and over again he dropped pebbles into the water. Finally, with his coaching, I began to see that the waves rippled out in nine circles from the Centre, and then a very powerful thing happened! Before they hit the bank, they began to ripple back towards the Centre.

John Two Crows asked me, "What caused the ripple to move back again? What did it hit?"

I spent months dropping pebbles in the water, trying to catch what in the hell this was all about. And always, on the ninth ripple- no less, no more- it started to ripple back.

Every time I'd ask him, he'd say, "That's the invisible secret, the mystery of the Universe. You figure it out."

I must have gotten a million headaches trying to figure out what was making that wave go back. One day my clan uncle told me that all things in Nature do this. It is a going out from the Source, the moment of creation, and then seeking the way back to the Source.

-Thunder Strikes, Twisted Hairs Elder
from the Song of the Deer

2 Comments:

At 12:01 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fascinating, and actually I can see parallels with string theory. Ah science had a lot to learn from the elders :)

Peace and Many Blessings!

 
At 1:41 p.m., Blogger Kozi Wolf said...

yes the overlapping is constant isnt it. it seems to all be coming back to a sort of 'primordial soup' of all our little ideas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home