Friday, January 30, 2009


Astrologically it's a revolutionary time right now. With global strikes, falling of governments you don't have to look far.

I came across this while shuffling through some papers this morning.

"We need to balance ourselves daily so the collective fear will not infect us."

Wrote last night, felt like a shedding. Anyone else feeling charged?

All i want to do is breath
not hold a thought
so that it can buy me bread

get your slogans, goals, combs
out of my head

we're all sick
and still craving a balm
the options exhausted

until there's no more space
for another wasted scheme

why can't colours matter as
much as marriage?

why can't we all agree
heaven's out on the grass

why can't we be quiet
until we finally hear
how loudly our world turns?

can't riding the keys on the scale
be the same as barbados in the sun?

i refuse to believe
this is as far as we've come

i refuse all the chains you
hid in your box

even though you've chained
my parents, lovers
i won't tend your crops

drift your priced, overspelled
clouds away from me

i know i'm the goddess
you can't bear to see

i can wear your clothes
but they've never fit right

my truth is bare
no extra stiches needed
i've always been made right

*

we are creative intelligence
that's all there is

expression's stuffed
wrapped, seperated, exalted
underfunded, compacted

but how can your out breath
be more than mine?

we're standing in the same room
breathing in the same air?

bulldozed or free
condos built up on fertile land
or a harvest for all

what did we agree?
well just look out and see

**

i dive into my own seed
incubate my baby preborn
sing lullabies true from my heart

pour tears of dew on his hair
so he awakens to greet
the light i shed for him
again
and again
and forever
again

***


1 Comments:

At 5:44 a.m., Blogger Susannah said...

Hey, I really love what you have written here - wonderful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home