Wednesday, January 07, 2009


I say onto you my child
your time will come
as feathers fall from the sky
so will my Grace descend and embrace you
as a Mother holds her new born child
for the first time

Your Golden Glory awaits
for there is no other who walks your path
many will proclaim the glory
but no other has walked among them
and endured the ravages of Darkness as you

You have stood the test of time
and salvation is at hand
for I say onto you my sweet child
we are truly ONE

from our Divine Mother

again posted by George Kavassilas

4 Comments:

At 12:02 a.m., Blogger Margie said...

Beautiful!
Happy New Year.

Margie

 
At 1:15 p.m., Blogger Kozi Wolf said...

hey Margie, good to see you or your still frame pic :)
Happy New Year

 
At 10:38 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kozi Wolf,

Sorry to post an unrelated topic but I am trying to muster as much help as possible for a person in real need. Hope you don't mind.

Seeking your prayer for someone in real need of it.

http://novice101.wordpress.com/2009/01/23/life-prayers-hope-recovery-happiness/

 
At 8:46 a.m., Blogger Kozi Wolf said...

i will keep her in my prayers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home