Monday, October 23, 2006

post-Matisyahu show:

"I STAND WITH INTEGRITY

[THEY] SAY THAT IM LIVING IN A FANTASY
SHELTER ME FROM THE WICKED WHO HAVE PLUNDERED ME

One
LIGHT
up in the sky
and I thank you to my God, now I finally got it right
and ill fight with all my heart and with all my soul and with all my might" -MATISYAHU-

shining beauty
in a cosmic whirl
leaving us
in between breathes

and bringing down
summer stardust
with blinding light
on your way down

you cast a spotlight
in my eye
and im frozen still
the world melts

and we are
soaring higher
to Him
on your wings

you are the quick ticket
that brings me just
outside the gate
just outside the gate

enter the gate
it’s all I’m trying to do
it’s all I’m here to do
that’s all I want to do

I’ve caught a glimpse of His light
it’s all around us now
I can see clearly
there is no more fog now

never stop singing
Him praise
He might just
sing back

yes, that’s Him
He’s singing back
or wait
that was you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home