Wednesday, April 11, 2007


Bowing to the Five Directions


I bow to the South- to the Fire of Divine Love
Let the Fire burn me in Love
Let Love consume me and spread out onto all beings

I bow to the East- to the Air of Pure Light
Let Light pass through me and out onto all beings

I bow to the North- to the purifying Waters
Let me be washed clean from all obstacles that keep me from seeing the Oneness of God
Wash me clean
Wash the world clean
So that the Oneness of God is all that remains

I bow to the West- to the Wisdom of the Earth
Let the Earth speak so that all may hear Her wisdom

I bow to the Centre- of myself and all beings
..............................................................................
..............................................................................


(what words did you see on the dots?)

3 Comments:

At 9:38 p.m., Blogger Nurul Matin said...

Ah! Just beautiful!

 
At 12:25 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bow to the Centre- of myself and all beings

That divine spark called the soul, that connects us to each other and to the Source.

 
At 7:59 p.m., Blogger Kozi Wolf said...

thank you nurul matin and welcome.
and beautiful irving!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home